Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As the sun rises and kisses the morning sky, so my eyes are drawn to its warmth. Looking for answers this world cannot give me....my spirit ebbs slowly. I do not understand the world's ways nor do i feel partial to its rules, i feel trapped within my own body, a body that bears the scars of my soul. My eyes filled with tears from the past.

I look for a rainbow to pierce me with its joy to wash what my past has done but it eludes me at every turn. I am not broken but merely bruised, the wounds of my life serve only as a reminder that i have lived. As i wish to break these chains of the world that binds me, so that i may spread my wings once more and feel the wind kiss my cheeks and welcome my flight. To be free to find the answers i seek in wisdom of the gentle airs, to find my heart's song once again, to sing its melody for all to hear and to dance in the rythym that defines me.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment